Do you have too much data to handle and analyze?
Are your IT budgets maxed out and you are unsure if Cloud is a good alternative?
Are you uncertain if Cloud aligns with your security requirements and can align with business processes?
When it comes to migrating to the cloud there are many different scenarios and challenges our customers need to assess and tackle. One of the above questions can be the trigger moment to consider migrating to or modernizing within the cloud. But what does migration imply?
When we talk about migration it could be the traditional case of a full IT migration from on-prem or one cloud provider to the other, but it can also mean bringing a large workload — like a whole Machine Learning application — into an existing infrastructure on the cloud. We also talk about a migration case when a customer is planning to add a new component to existing infrastructure or is modernizing and reshaping their cloud infrastructure.
Since there are so many possible reasons to consider choosing Cloud and every requirement and use case is unique, we have developed a new program — the Accelerated Cloud Exploration (ACE) — to help our customers assess their status quo and get full visibility on relevant stakeholders, timelines, a detailed analysis of Cost of Ownership (TCO) along with a Testbed/Sandbox when considering migrating to the cloud.
What is it?
ACE contains the components of the AWS MAP Assess phase and combines them with the substantial migration expertise and experience of Ankercloud as well as the speed and agility that we can provide through the strength of our global team.
How does it work?
The program runs in a 4–6-week time frame in which we conduct several workshops, deep dive sessions and prepare testbeds/Sandboxes together with our customers, and create a detailed report which provides you with all aspects of cloud adoption for your needs.
What is Included?
· Migration Readiness Assessment — The first workshop focuses on examining the scope and targets of a potential migration as well as shedding light on the current platform setup, governance, and security requirements by analyzing our customers’ readiness/adoption factors.
· Discovery Workshop — Once we have the business, product, and organizational alignment, we move our focus to the current technology inventory like the existing application stack and databases to then start mapping the right services and infrastructure on AWS.
· Migration Patterns and Architectures — After the Discovery Workshops, we built an exact AWS architecture that would suit your needs. We create the exact architectural diagrams, configurations and systems that enable them to adopt new cloud services or replace existing infrastructure with AWS.
· Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Analysis –Using this architecture and understanding of your utilization, we develop an investment plan and ROI analysis for the next 36 months by accounting for post-migration AWS costs, saving costs from alternative options, and providing the correct infrastructure sizing and configurations.
· Proof of Concept (POC) — While the previous phases of this program focus on helping you get complete visibility of all facets of cloud adoption, we go one step further to help you get a direct hands-on taste of it. Within ACE, we also include a PoC to provide our customers with a sandbox environment or application on AWS to experience the advantages of a migration firsthand and get their developers a “look and feel” of their post-migration infrastructure.
· Carbon Emission Calculation — In every MAP Assess project we make use of the AWS Carbon Footprint tool which allows us to include detailed calculations and comparisons of on-prem vs. AWS CO2 emissions into the report and highlight CO2 savings for the customer.
How Much Does ACE Cost?
Depending on your current and future IT Infrastructure plans, we can provide ACE program free of charge (i.e. 100% discount/ funding).
Furthermore, after this program there is further incentivization in working with us — any follow-up activities that you would like to work on with us, for example — database and server migration, application migration, and creation of various IT environments are discounted by 50%.
And there’s more — If you do choose to migrate your workloads to AWS after the ACE program, you get 25% off on your AWS bills towards any new migrated workload for the first 36 months.
Our ACE Program, in collaboration with AWS, is the perfect way to start exploring the cloud as the next step in your IT or Product expansion and scaling plans. And you can now make that decision with an experienced external partner with potentially zero costs. If that sounds like an exciting proposition reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org